CrossFit athletes go through a variety of movements in each workout – lifting, running, squatting, jumping, climbing, and so much more – It’s constantly varied and very demanding on your feet, so having a pair of real crossfit shoes created for the demands of CrossFit workouts will definitely help you get the most out of each exercise while also staying comfortable and safe at the same time.
A lot of CrossFit shoes are also becoming very popular for general fitness and many types of other workout programs as well. This is because they are comfortable, durable, lightweight, and provide support and stability. Those are all things that are needed for just about every sport or fitness training program.
We have researched, reviewed and selected some of the best shoes for crossfit training and lifting to feature for you on this page so you will know where to buy official crossfit shoes and which ones to get. These options are recommended for both men and women. You will maximize your WOD’s with these shoes! (Don’t forget to check out our live store below for numerous CF shoe options)
Keep in mind that there are a lot of regular gym shoes and running shoes that work just fine for an average workout, but you aren’t doing what the “average” person does, are you? Instead of settling for any old workout, you are doing the ULTIMATE workout – You are a CrossFitter!
Therefore, you need the best shoes that will provide stability while lifting, comfort and cushion for running, support for jumping, and light weight for everything else, so you can get the most out of your WOD’s in all ways.
You have to take care of your feet if you want to ensure correct form and movement during your workouts and be able to continue crossfitting into the future. You already work your body hard enough every day at your CF box, so I am sure you don’t want to wrack your brain trying to choose the best shoe for your exercise needs on top of it.
That’s why we have taken the guess work out of it for you with our reviews and have narrowed down our top crossfit shoes to a short list for you to choose from…
Reebok Official CrossFit Shoes:
- Reebok Crossfit Nano Series – These really need no introduction. The nano’s are well-known among the crossfitting community and are certainly one of the top options available. They are incredible, I absolutely love mine!
- Reebok Crossfit Lifter – Awesome for the weight lifting portion of WODs.
Other Popular Shoes for CrossFit:
- Inov-8 – Very popular! Easily the #2 shoe being worn for crossfit after the Nano’s. The inov8 shoe line is undoubtedly one of the best for CF.
- Nike Free – Obviously Nike always makes great shoes for any sport so you are always in good hands with them.
- New Balance Minimus 20v3 – You don’t hear about the new balance shoe line nearly as much as you do the reebok nano, inov-8, nike, or some of the other popular sneakers for xfit but they are certainly among the best options available for crossfit training, running, and weightlifting.
- Puma Bioweb Elite
- Adidas Powerlift – Great for pure lifting workouts.
We have also compiled several of the major “Best CrossFit Shoes” for you in our online store:
Now that you have found your shoes, it’s time to get some crossfit supplements to help you do even better!